Sunday, 6 January 2008

The beginning...

Hyvää Huomenta to everyone!
I decided to create this blog so that we could stay "a bit more" in touch...so we can write a little bit about what is going on in our lives and share a whole lotta pictures :D
ABOVE ALL TO SHORTEN THE DISTANCES BETWEEN US...as if when we used to meet in Kannelmaki, for a olut or grab the train to the center for a night in Onnela :P
ENJOY, hope to "hear" from you soon
Carla

1 comment:

Angie said...

mitää kuuluu?? here again altogether!! pandilla kannelmaki!
I'm sorry that I couldn't write until now, but february and march will be my more stressful months of this year.
I have quite many exams, works...and in my flat in Alicante I don't have internet, so it is dificult sometimes even to send an email. but for sure, keep on touch all of us!! I miss you all, I miss Helsinki but the most, I miss Kannelamki, our tea at night.
Hope seeU soon all of you.
Take care!!
I wil try to put pictures!